Dazed - ii

By Ada Tsang - January 21, 2019












       ft. Ip Yan Ching (ig: @ipyanching)



  Hola, first post in 2019.

  It's been 3 weeks into 2019 and crazily amazing so far. Travelled to Guangzhou, Penang with the family in the past month and am about to leave for Da Nang with my best friends  (leaving to airport in less than half an hour while writing this woohoo).  

  After all these years of living alone in Hong Kong, it certainly takes some time to get used to living with the family again for an extended period. Great thing is, now I can have more home-cooked meals and buying more snacks, knowing that there are people at home to share with me.

  Other than that, I have also changed my camera + lenses in December and having fun exploring places with it. With the 16-35mm lens, I can finally play with some landscapes *drools* 

  How's your 2019 been? 

  Rushing for flight, see ya in next post, thx for dropping by!


Love,
Da.

  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments