Within the frames

By Ada Tsang - December 10, 2018
















ft. Tung (ig: @lunyiutung)

Hi all,
It's been a while since the last update though I have a few batches of photos in my storage (including dazed pt. ii) yet I still get drifted away *self-slap*. Anyway, the past few months were sort of productive too, with a new video production (link: here ) and a few new attempts on creative projects. This "magazine-alike" (at least that's what my friend calls) attempt is also something new for me since I began trying out other Adobe softwares.

The photos in this post were taken in Tai Kwun during a spontaneous adventure with Tung in summer where we thought it would be fun if we got our outfits coordinated  #AreWeKoreanOppasYet? Tai Kwun is a fascinating place despite the crowd, I have been there twice and it always surprises me with new exhibitions and elements.

I am currently in exam and assignment period to finish off the semester before I return home for a solid month, missed KL so much as I have already been away for around..13 months. I can't wait to make plans with the long-lost dear friends and make up for all the places and memories we haven't had chances for.

Rest well.


Love,
Da.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments